Engineering drawings / Floor plans:
- Bethlehem Steel Dataset (in collaboration with Lehigh University)
- SESYD (synthetic documents, with the corresponding ground-truth)
- CVC-FP (Database for structural floor plan analysis)
- R-FP-500 (by Rakuten Institute of Technology)
- BRIDGE (by Shreya Goyal, Chiranjoy Chattopadhyay) (Paper)
- eBDtheque: a representative database of comics of 100 pages including manual annotations of 850 panels and 1092 balloons paired with 1620 comic characters and 4693 text lines.
- Manga 109: 109 manga volumes from “Manga Library Z” drawn by professional manga artists in Japan.
- COMICS: 1.2 million panels paired with automatic textbox transcriptions from Golden Age collection of the Digital Comics Museum.
- DCM772: 772 annotated images from 27 Golden Age collection of the Digital Comics Museum. It includes ground-truth bounding boxes of all panels, all characters (body + faces), small or big, human-like or animal-like.
- SSGCI 2016 (ICPR 2016 Competition on Subgraph Spotting in Graph representation of Comic Book Images)
- FGC 2019 (ICDAR 2019 Competition on Fine-Grained Classification of Comic Characters)